Saturday, January 30, 2010

All Things Fluffy!

Shortly after having Breckin Rob mentioned that he saw why people use cloth diapers. We found ourselves running to the store to buy diapers constantly and they are not cheap. We also felt slightly guilty when we saw all those dirty diapers piled up heading off to the nearest landfill. Rob showcased so nicely Breckin's dirty diapers from his first few days of life!


I began looking into cloth diapering options and was amazed at how many different types of diapers there were! I decided to start with a cheap option to see if we like them and of course to save money on diapers. We began our diaper journey with a dozen prefolds and some Thirsties covers (Breckin was 2 months). While I liked this system and we drastically cut down on our diaper spending, they were a little bulky and hard to use while out and about (oh yeah, and not very Daddy friendly).


So I then entered the world of pocket diapers, all in ones, all in twos and fitteds! I have become slightly obsessed with what covers our dear Brecker's bum. I never knew diapering could be so much fun and I must say that our little guy has a pretty cute fluffy bum!



1 comment:

  1. That last picture is AWESOME!!! I love it!!If my mom could see the cloth diapers now, she'd be jealous!!

    ReplyDelete