Here I am at 22 and 24 weeks. I have been feeling pretty good just occasional heartburn and starting to feel big, I know I still have a while to go and I will only get bigger but I just already feel like there is no more room in there! We had a really hard time coming up with another boy name that we love as much as Breckin's but we are now certain that this little boy is Tanner Andrew. Andrew is my grandpa's middle name and so it is very meaningful and Rob threw out the name Tanner one day and it just stuck. I have really started nesting lately, I got out all of Breckin's old clothes and enjoyed going through them and seeing what we will be able to use again. I also have been having fun building a stash of adorable and tiny newborn cloth diapers, we didn't start cloth diapering with Breckin until he was about two months old so I didn't have any really little ones, they are so cute! So now we are just so ready for the next couple months to fly by and meet little Tanner!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
A little baby update!
Here I am at 22 and 24 weeks. I have been feeling pretty good just occasional heartburn and starting to feel big, I know I still have a while to go and I will only get bigger but I just already feel like there is no more room in there! We had a really hard time coming up with another boy name that we love as much as Breckin's but we are now certain that this little boy is Tanner Andrew. Andrew is my grandpa's middle name and so it is very meaningful and Rob threw out the name Tanner one day and it just stuck. I have really started nesting lately, I got out all of Breckin's old clothes and enjoyed going through them and seeing what we will be able to use again. I also have been having fun building a stash of adorable and tiny newborn cloth diapers, we didn't start cloth diapering with Breckin until he was about two months old so I didn't have any really little ones, they are so cute! So now we are just so ready for the next couple months to fly by and meet little Tanner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Little Tanner!!! Oh! Love having a name!
ReplyDeleteYou wear pregnancy well! Congrats to the two of you on baby Tanner :o)
ReplyDeleteand thank you for the updates!
ReplyDelete