Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Happenings

Our Easter fun started out dying eggs with Breckin's little friend Levi. They took it very seriously and were very concerned about who's egg was whose while also doing some great color mixing. Thankfully Mimi was here to lend a hand and Tanner wasn't too impressed!


For Easter weekend Bob and Holly came to visit. We went to the Rabbit Romp at the Zoo for an Egg hunt, Breckin thought it was great (he was most impressed by a fuzzy caterpillar Daddy found) and it was a beautiful day for a walk around the Zoo. However I was feeling pretty sore by the end, I think I forgot that I had just given birth two weeks before.





Easter morning was relaxing, the boys got a few things in their Easter bags that I made and then we did a small egg hunt.


The most exciting part of the day was when we got to go ride in Grandpa's big Truck, Breckin thought it was the coolest thing ever! (and Tanner slept through it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment