Monday, June 7, 2010
Water Park!
One of the things I love about where we live is being so close a great park. The older Breckin gets the more he really seems to enjoy playing at the playground. Last night we went on a walk and played at the park a bit and then noticed that the water park was going. I took Breckin over and was letting him splash his feet in some puddles. He kept wanting to get closer to the water spraying out and began putting his feet and hands in the water. It was really cold water but he didn't care at all, he was squealing, laughing and talking the whole time we were there! He also liked the metal fence surrounding the park because the bars were easy to hold on to and walk along. I think that we will be spending a lot of time here this summer.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment