Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby #2!

We are so excited to finally be expecting our second baby! I have been SO sick and exhausted but I am hoping that things will get better soon. Since we don't really know anyone here yet Breckin has had to come with me to all of my appointments and while I was really worried at first (as anytime Breckin has a doctor appointment he literally screams the entire time), it has turned out to be a great experience. He seems to understand the pregnancy as much as a two year old can and is such a big boy at the doctor's. The doctor always gives him his own ultrasound photo to hold, although I am sure he must think we are crazy by saying that it is a picture of a baby. He likes to look at my tummy and says, "baby grow e grow e grow." He also says that this baby is a girl, so we will see!

Baby and I at about 12 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment