As I am looking back through old posts, I cannot believe how much Breckin has grown! He is becoming such a big boy and definitely has some terrible twos in him! At 2 years and 3 months Breckin:
Weighs in at a whole 23 pounds on a good day!
Loves to help mommy and daddy with cleaning, dishes, feeding Tessa and wood working
Is a champ riding in the car, we do so much driving and he is so content in the backseat
Knows all letters and 3/4 of their sounds, he loves to sing the ABC's
Can count to 11, sometimes skips numbers though!
He still struggles with colors but knows blue and pink
Loves to sing and dance, I always say Breckin has a song in his soul and just has to move to it!
Common phrases-
"Otay mommy, I try"
"Daddy, work day" meaning, "how was work today daddy?"
"Oh no" and "oh my"
"Yes" and "No, tanks" with great emphasis!
"Wove you"
Favorite foods- Bananas, he has to eat one each day although he would eat a whole bunch if I didn't limit him! Other than that he can be real hit or miss with whether he likes something but he is good about taking "try bites"
His Brio trains and Lego motorcycles with guys are favorite toys, also loves going to the park
Overall he is a joy to be around, his hugs, kisses and snuggles are plentiful, except for occasional temper tantrums and when he decides he wants to bug you!
Loves to help mommy and daddy with cleaning, dishes, feeding Tessa and wood working
Is a champ riding in the car, we do so much driving and he is so content in the backseat
Knows all letters and 3/4 of their sounds, he loves to sing the ABC's
Can count to 11, sometimes skips numbers though!
He still struggles with colors but knows blue and pink
Loves to sing and dance, I always say Breckin has a song in his soul and just has to move to it!
Common phrases-
"Otay mommy, I try"
"Daddy, work day" meaning, "how was work today daddy?"
"Oh no" and "oh my"
"Yes" and "No, tanks" with great emphasis!
"Wove you"
Favorite foods- Bananas, he has to eat one each day although he would eat a whole bunch if I didn't limit him! Other than that he can be real hit or miss with whether he likes something but he is good about taking "try bites"
His Brio trains and Lego motorcycles with guys are favorite toys, also loves going to the park

No comments:
Post a Comment