Boy! We were a little surprised to find out that we are having another boy, I don't know why we had both been thinking it was a girl. There is no doubt though, when the ultrasound tech moved the wand in between the legs I instantly said, "Is that looking very boyish or am I seeing the umbilical cord?" The tech confirmed that it was definitely boy parts I was seeing! So after letting it all settle in, we are thrilled to be having another boy and think that it will be great for Breckin to have a brother to play with. Most importantly this little guy is very healthy and ACTIVE! During the scan he kept flipping and kicking the wand. I don't remember Breckin moving this much, anytime I am still he is moving, I appreciate it though because it lets me know he is doing well in there. Here are some pics from the scan (20 weeks) and my most recent belly pic (18 weeks).
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
It's a...
Boy! We were a little surprised to find out that we are having another boy, I don't know why we had both been thinking it was a girl. There is no doubt though, when the ultrasound tech moved the wand in between the legs I instantly said, "Is that looking very boyish or am I seeing the umbilical cord?" The tech confirmed that it was definitely boy parts I was seeing! So after letting it all settle in, we are thrilled to be having another boy and think that it will be great for Breckin to have a brother to play with. Most importantly this little guy is very healthy and ACTIVE! During the scan he kept flipping and kicking the wand. I don't remember Breckin moving this much, anytime I am still he is moving, I appreciate it though because it lets me know he is doing well in there. Here are some pics from the scan (20 weeks) and my most recent belly pic (18 weeks).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for more boys!
ReplyDelete