Tuesday, November 15, 2011
OMSI
Oma and Opa came up for a weekend and brought Breckin a tool set that he was so excited about. He has come to expect that whenever anyone comes to visit that they will bring him gifts, which has held true so far. Since living up here we had yet to go to OMSI and so we decided to head that way and take advantage of the fact that the Bodies exhibit was currently there. Poor planning on my part resulted in Breckin only getting about a five minute nap in the car and so he was less than agreeable going through the Bodies so I rushed through more quickly than I would have liked while Rob, Oma and Opa took their time. It really was fascinating to see how our bodies are made up in such a real way, Breckin especially liked the giraffe they had, it was huge! To try and keep Breckin from total meltdown, I took him to the children's area and he perked right up. He LOVED the water area and was thoroughly drenched by the time we left, luckily I had a change of pants with me. He also liked the sand area and the woodland where he could collect acorns.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment